OUR COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety during the pandemic, we ask that we make the following promises to each other.
Our Promise to You
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
We are committed to learning from the past year and incorporating best practices and health guidance into everything we do to keep our guests and team members safe. This includes:
- Protecting everyone by requiring all of our employees to wear face coverings while working and to pass a health screening before each shift.
- Enabling social distancing when seating parties.
- Cleaning and disinfecting tables after each party.
- Cleaning and disinfecting common areas and surfaces regularly.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations for all guests and employees.
- Posting the Texas Restaurant Promise, which is our COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy, at our entrances and displaying readily visible signage to remind everyone of best practices.
Your Promise to Us
To help us create a safe and welcoming environment for all of our guests and employees, until vaccines are available to all Texans, we ask our guests to help us keep everyone safe by:
- Following our COVID-19 protocols and instructions from employees.
- Avoiding congregating with people who are not in your party.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Using our takeout options if you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about dining in our restaurant.
We also encourage you to wear a face covering when not seated at your table.
Please show respect to our valued and hard-working staff, having patience and grace as they help us navigate this next phase of reopening Texas.
If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise or the protocols that we’re following to keep everyone safe, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.